RIPA by Risi Paolo wants to ensure the personal data of its customers. In general, you can visit our website without having to disclose any personal information.
The site only collects personal information with prior consent. Such data can be used by RIPA by Risi Paolo, to contact customers in order to provide information regarding the products or service, or to process an order. You can request the removal of this information from our database by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
Although this site may contain links to other websites, RIPA by Risi Paolo is not responsible for the privacy protection provisions of the personal data of this website. RIPA by Risi Paolo reserves the right to change and update the privacy terms at any time.
We wish to inform you that, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 - "Code regarding the protection of personal data", the collection and processing of data acquired through the RIPA by Risi Paolo website will be in accordance with that law, in compliance with principles of fairness, legality and transparency and in any case with the confidentiality that has always marked RIPA by Risi Paolo's business.
The personal information you provide will be used for purposes strictly related and instrumental to the search and selection of staff and/or agents and/or sales personnel and/or distributors in the acquisition of preliminary information regarding the eventual establishment of an employment or self-employment relationship, a coordinated and continuous collaboration relationship, an agency mandate and/or the possible assignment of a sales position and/or establishment of a business relationship.
In relation to the stated purposes, the data you provide will be processed (collected, recorded, organized, stored, processed, selected, used, compared, communicated, deleted or destroyed) by means of computer and paper suitable for guaranteeing data security and confidentiality.
The data may be disclosed for the same purposes as above to the RIPA by Risi Paolo Direction, to subsidiaries and/or associated companies, and independent dealers/distributors as well as consultants or third parties tasked with the personnel search and selection process or development of the sales network. The data may be disseminated jointly, anonymously and for statistical purposes.
The provision of data is optional; their partial provision or failure to do so may result in an incomplete assessment of the job profile you have described. The collection only concerns the common data that will be strictly processed just for the obligations, tasks and purposes as above. Therefore, the person concerned should not provide data relevant to health status, racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, sex life and all information classified as sensitive data by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Owner of the processing is RIPA by Risi Paolo, headquartered in Via del Lavoro, 62 - Zona Industriale Ca' D'Oro - 40056 Valsamoggia, Loc. Crespellano - Bologna (Italy).
1. In relation to the processing of personal data the person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to be informed: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the processing purposes and methods; c) of the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2; e) of the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed State representative, managers or agents.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) updating, amendment or when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to wholly or partially oppose:
a) to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes for legitimate reasons;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
* The undersigned, having acquired the information referred to in Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, gives his or her free consent to the data controller for processing of personal data resulting from this disclosure;
* declares to have read Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 containing the data subject's rights;
* expressly confirms the truthfulness of the information provided;
* is aware that any false information provided is sufficient reason for the annulment of the selection process.